Career e-Search & Interview Skills (Registration Closed)
- My Registration
This 2-part workshop will guide you on your job-search journey, tapping on new tools of technology to enhance your progress.
Besides the ‘traditional’ job portals, MyCareersFuture, a newly revamped version of the previous Jobs Bank, has been created to enhance your job search and help you discover opportunities that you might not have considered before. Learn to navigate MyCareersFuture, and take your job search to the next level!
Now that you’ve got that interview scheduled, are you prepared for what’s next? How do you prepare for a job interview? What are some questions the employers might ask? can you showcase your talent even if you’ve been through some rough career patches? This hands-on workshop is uniquely designed to give you a glimpse of what employers are looking for, and help you put together an ‘interview toolkit’ before that crucial interview.
In this workshop you will learn to:
- Learn how to use MyCareersFuture to enhance career readiness
- Use skills-based job search techniques in MyCareersFuture
- Understand different interview styles used by employers
- Craft your own answer to tough interview questions
- Put together your own interview toolkit
Who Should Attend
This workshop empowers the professionals, manager and executives
- This event is open to Singaporeans only.
- Please dress professionally for the workshop/seminar and be punctual.
- WSG reserves the right to refuse admission to participants who are 30 minutes late for the workshop
- WSG reserves the right to refuse admission to participants who are not appropriately dressed
Collection of Participant’s NRIC number
- Participant’s NRIC number is one of the necessary data fields the government collects to accurately establish or verify the identities of the participants for employment facilitation services