Resume Writing & Interview Skills (Registration Closed)
Regardless of whether one is a new entrant to the workforce, a mid-career switcher, or a back-to-work professional returning to the workforce after a career gap, resume writing and job interview skills are crucial to one’s career strategy.
A resume is the centre of every PMET’s recruitment marketing efforts. Just as every candidate is unique, so should his CV be. In that brief 2 pages or so in a typical CV, how does one make it stand out?
After one has written that impactful resume and secured that coveted interview, how does one ensure that he/she makes it past every interview in the recruitment process?
This unique full day workshop enables PMETs to create a compelling narrative of the value they bring. They get to develop their own ‘toolkit’ for describing their own value through cover letters, resumes and job interviews.
In this workshop, participants will learn practical strategies to:
- Learn the difference between different resume formats and how they work for different career situations
- Decipher job advertisements
- Put together a targeted resume
- Understand different interview styles used by employers
- Craft your own answer to tough interview questions
- Put together your own interview toolkit
Who Should Attend
This workshop empowers the Professionals, Managers and Executives
- This event is open to Singaporeans only.
- Please dress professionally for the workshop/seminar.
- WSG reserves the right to refuse admission to participants who are not appropriately dressed.
Please click here to register your interest for the workshop. All seats are allocated on a first come first served basis. **This is a Pre-Registered workshop. Strictly no-walk in is allowed**
Any enquiries, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note - You will be directed to our appointed vendor website and you are required to fill up the registration template required by WSG.
Disclaimer – You are now leaving Workforce Singapore website and going to a website not operated by WSG. We are not responsible for the content or availability of the link