Networking & Business Etiquette (Registration Closed)
Job opportunities can appear almost anywhere and anytime. You can never predict when you are next to a potential hiring employer.
Participants will get to understand the benefits of making a good impression in any social situation, formal or informal. Participants will get to work on their ‘hardware’ (outward appearance), ‘heartware’ (business etiquette and social norms), and ‘software’ (interpersonal skills in social settings).
In this one day workshop participants will be able to:
- Recognise the benefits of networking
- Apply the skills associated with powerful networking:
- Image and etiquette
- Positive behaviour
- Building rapport
- Demonstrate the learnt skillset
Who Should Attend
Unemployed jobseekers who want to improve their elevator pitch and meet hiring organisations.
Please click here to register your interest for the workshop.
**This is a Pre-Registered workshop and seats are allocated on a first come first serve basis. Strictly no-walk in is allowed**
For any enquiries, please email to: email@example.com
You will be directed to our appointed vendor website and you are required to fill up the registration template required by WSG.
Disclaimer – You are now leaving Workforce Singapore website and going to a website not operated by WSG. We are not responsible for the content or availability of the link
- This event is open to Singaporeans only.
- Please dress professionally for the workshop/seminar
- WSG reserves the right to refuse admission to participants who are not appropriately dressed.