Career Development with Design Thinking (Registration Closed)
A VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) Economy; A Gig Economy; A Disruptive Economy; The Fourth Industrial Revolution. These are common terms that are current being resurfaced in the world today, with such terms often comes uneasiness; as the past notions of career are no longer valid, as well as excitement; as opportunities begin to present themselves in ways that were previously unimaginable.
As these changes are happening, it is important for both employers and employees to become aware of the changes and more importantly, adapt to the changing environment by learning new transferrable skills as well as renewing one’s paradigms to match the changing economy.
In this full-day workshop, participants will get to understand the changing career landscape and what it means for them; developing and changing thoughts about career as a concept and paradigm. Participants will be learning about the skills necessary to remain employable and learn to adopt and apply new skills and techniques for the new workplace as well as manage changes in the ever-changing environment.
In this workshop, participants will learn practical strategies to:
- Understand the changing career landscape and global economy: Fourth Industrial Revolution, the Gig Economy, the VUCA environment and the disruptive economy
- Develop an understanding and adopting the designer mind-set and other career paradigms for the new environment
- Learn to analyse the new working environment and anticipate changes in the future.
Who Should Attend
This workshop empowers the professionals, managers and executives
Please click here to register your interest for this workshop.
**This is a Pre-Registered workshop. Strictly no-walk in is allowed**
You will be directed to our appointed vendor website and you are required to fill up the registration template required by WSG.
Disclaimer – You are now leaving Workforce Singapore website and going to a website not operated by WSG. We are not responsible for the content or availability of the link
• The workshop is for Singaporean only
• Please dress professionally for the workshop/seminar.
• WSG reserves the right to refuse admission to participants who are not appropriately dressed.