Resilience Impels Success with Experiences (Registration Closed)
In an era of technological disruption leading to many uncertainties about jobs and changes in the working environment, many individuals may feel a sense of apprehension about their career future development.
The Greek philosopher Heraclitus once said, “Change is the only constant in life”. One of the solutions to dealing with these constant changes and job uncertainties is to increase our ability to be mentally tough and resilient.
Mental Toughness or Resilience is the ability to cope with or handle pressure, stress, and adversity. Mentally tough and resilient individuals are able to recover and bounce back from adversity and hardships, feeling stronger and more capable to cope than ever before.
Resilient individuals demonstrate mental flexibility & nimbleness, have high energy, and consistently perform at a high level. They have strong relationships and support networks that help them to improve productivity and get results at work and life.
In this workshop, participants will learn practical strategies to:
• Build a positive thinking mindset and mental resilience that help participants navigate obstacles and difficulties in work and life
• Inculcate perseverance in times of uncertain circumstances along with self-discipline and focus to develop resilience.
• Establish a personal Development of Action Plan to bring about mindset and behavioural changes for positive outcome in their career exploration
Who Should Attend
This workshop empowers the professionals, managers, executives and technicians.
Please click here to register your interest for the workshop and seats are allocated on a first come first served basis. **This is a Pre-Registered workshop. Strictly no-walk in is allowed**
Note - You will be directed to our appointed vendor website and you are required to fill up the registration template required by WSG.
Disclaimer – You are now leaving Workforce Singapore website and going to a website not operated by WSG. We are not responsible for the content or availability of the link
- This event is open to Singaporeans only.
- Please dress professionally for the workshop/seminar.
- WSG reserves the right to refuse admission to participants who are not appropriately dressed.